CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

What Are You Willing To Pay?

This is something I struggle with. I have a hard time knowing what a good price for something is. I try to use coupons as much as I can, but it doesn't always work. Bethany, over at The Good Ship Lollipop, posted what the highest amount she would pay for certain things.

What Are You Willing To Pay?

It made me feel better knowing I'm not doing too bad! I always feel like things are ridicuously priced, but I did a few calculations and realized a lot of things I buy are under what she would pay. And she's a bargin QUEEN.

Sugar for example, I paid about $.30 a lb, which was great, and for boneless/skinless, I won't pay above $1.50. Of course, we live in different states and things are probably different because of that.

Go check her out and see how you're doing!

No comments: