CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 11, 2009

Meal Plan Monday


I'm usually really good at planning our meals out. I do it for about 2 weeks at a time, from payday to payday, then shop on payday.

I also don't eat the meals on certain days, and I plan for leftovers! Mostly because I can't cook for less than 6 people. I just make a list and we'll eat them sometime during the week :)

Here's what we're doing:
baked potatoes with artichoke sauce
pasta/meatballs
gyoza, miso soup, and rice
mini meat mounds
rice and lentils
leftovers
Fend for yourself (FFY) (I do this on nights Captain jax is working nights, because I don't like cooking for just me, since K-girl doesn't care what she eats)

Sooo. . .what are you eating this week? :)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Welcome to MPM! I've gotten tons of ideas from the other bloggers who participate.

Anonymous said...

artichoke sauce! how do you make that? interesting!