CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 9, 2008

Confession

I pretend I'm a cheapskate.

I want to use coupons, but I don't know how.

I think I need to start storing food.

I don't follow my budget very well.

I live in my in-laws basement so my husband Captain Jax can go to school.

My munchkin wears used clothes. And new ones sometimes.

I have a weakness for scrapbooking stuff.

Captain Jax has a weakness for video games.

I have thousands of recipes I've never tried.

I'm LDS and proud of it.

I think a garden would cut down our grocery bill, but I've yet to ever plant one.

I'm bad at writing thank you notes.

Large amounts of debt scare me. And we have a large amount for Captain Jax's schooling.

I want to homeschool my munchkin so I can teach her how I want to, how it suits her learning, and about God and our religion.

I want to be a domestic goddess.

I want to help someone with something by this blog. Even if it's only me!

No comments: