CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Couponing

I'm trying to get started using coupons. I've tried a few times, and haven't gotten very far. Mostly because the newspaper subscription ran out. but I've renewed it now, and we're getting 26 weeks, of just the sunday paper. I really just want the coupon inserts, and Captain Jax really just wants the comics. Actually, he probably just wants to dilbert comic.

I've subscribed to pinchingyourpennies.com and they have forums to help you figure out how to start couponing, as well as ads from all the grocery stores that match up sales with coupons, and give them a ranking on if it's a good deal or not. I like that concept.

The frustrating thing is I haven't got a newspaper yet, so I don't have any ads yet. And once I do get a newspaper, the ads probably won't do much for me for a few months. I guess I'm just a person who wants to have everything at once! I need to work on my patience I guess.

No comments: