CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

A 'Buy 10 get $3 off' Deal

This week, my Smith's Grocery store (also known as Kroger in other places) is having a pretty good sale. Buy any 10 participating items and get $3 off when you check out. Cereal was one of those things on sale. I like to buy cereal when it's a good deal, because Captain Jax loves to eat it for breakfast. I personally would rather have eggs, but he'll eat through it. He's kind of picky though, and the kind he likes (read:chock full of sugar) isn't usually the kind of sale.

This week though, we were in luck!


I saved 61% off this order. Or $21.30. I got ten items that qualified (and that I had coupons for) and my total after tax came to: $13.67. My store sale savings were $15. 40, and my coupon savings was $5.90


This was the bigger one. I saved 77% on this one!! ($33.57) my store sale savings was $25.52, and my coupon savings was $8.05. Want to know how much I paid for 7 boxes of Lucky Charms, and three boxes of pizza rolls?

$10.16

I'm feeling pretty durn good about my deals today

1 comment:

laurie said...

Wow. Thats a good savings. I bought 10 cake mixes at 99 cents a piece with a $4.oo off coupon today. So I paid $6.oo total. I bake alot for work and church and theres so many great recipes starting with a cake mix.